Our leisurely paced itineraries are four to nine days in length and from Cape Reinga in the North to Stewart Island in the South. You’ll end each day in a quality, en-suite accommodation with a great sense of place.
On our easy access Dunedin tours you’ll experience Dunedin’s diversity – amazing scenery, rare wildlife, rich cultural heritage, beautiful parks. We are Dunedin locals who love to share our intimate knowledge of New Zealand’s first city with our guests.
We especially like going to several ‘out of the way’ places such as Martinborough, The Forgotten Highway, as well as some of the side trips to beautiful gardens and homes. They are such lovely people who have a wonderful rapport with the older age group.
I would like to thank you both personally for the wonderful time you gave us on this tour. You were the perfect hosts, well organised, caring and most of all, fun! This was my first tour with you, and it will not be my last.
Thoroughly enjoyable on our long couch rides which were however a little too long on two of the days. Especially the trip to Franz Josef glacier that we never got to see. Would have loved to spent more time in Christchurch. Milford Sound and Tasman Glacier were highlights of trip.
- Other health and safety protocols are already in place including use of sanitiser, masks, hugging and enjoying our own group bubble while on tour.
- They are such lovely people who have a wonderful rapport with the older age group.
- Music is a part of my life that I can’t live without. It is therapeutic.
- The train trip from Auckland to Wellington was awesome with its scenery and comfortable with good food and drinks.
- I thought back to the Operatunity trips I had taken years ago and how well the tour hosts looked after us.
Moa Trek is different from other small group senior tours because it includes all the costs. Everything is taken care off the moment you board our coach by our helpful and knowledgeable Kiwi guide. All meals, sightseeing, entrance fees and activities are included in your tour cost.
Our leisurely paced itineraries are four to seven days in length and cover the country from Cape Reinga in the North to Stewart Island in the South. Each tour focuses on just one or two regions so you will have time to enjoy their special attractions and discover those off the beaten track places.
- I appreciated your concern for us all. You made sure we were safe and happy.
- Our tour prices include all expenses, including air fares, hotels and top-quality meals and breakfasts, as well as shuttle transfers and admissions to all activities.
- We only work with the best small group tour operators in New Zealand, including Inspiring Journeys and Grand Pacific Ultimate, Red Carpet Toursand Kirra Tours.
- If weather permits, you will also have the opportunity to experience a day trip by boat to the outlying islands, the best way to see the pelagic seabird birds.
Join us on a private tour tailored to suit your schedule and interests. Our prices are based on double or twin share accommodation with a single supplement option if you wish. Our tour prices include all expenses, including air fares, hotels and top-quality meals and breakfasts, as well as shuttle transfers and admissions to all activities. A well-planned self-drive itinerary is the best way to see New Zealand. Our NZ specialists can help you create and plan the perfect self-drive tour or holiday.
Select from a variety of New Zealand’s most loved small group tours. A small group tour may be the best option for you if touring in a large group is not for you or the idea of driving your own car doesn’t appeal to you. Avoid the crowds, more leisure time, fabulous dining & travel in comfort and style with friendly professional hosts.
SuperGold cardholders that have already loaded a SuperGold public transport concession on a blue AT HOP card can continue to use your cards as you do today and are not required to do anything now. Auckland Transport will be in contact with you regarding an opportunity to swap out your blue AT HOP card for a gold AT HOP card free of charge in the future.