This home is hidden from the noise and bustle and is located on a 1259sqm private, fenced section. The solid, tidy, single-level 1970’s three-bedroom home is located in a desirable street. It features an open plan kitchen/dining area with bonus two living areas. There is also a beautiful north facing aspect that overlooks the large yard and garden. Loads of family space here to fit the dog, trampoline, kids playhouse or pool if you wish. Complemented by a double garage with plenty of space for extra off street parking.
- A T Realty Group was established more than a decade ago, and its flagship office – Ray White Manukau – is one of the highest performing Ray White offices in New Zealand.
- This brand new neighborhood of 227 architecturally designed, three- and four-bedroom, freehold terrace homes is close to Auckland Airport, without being under the loud flight paths.
- Mangere is a long-standing community that is known for its rich culture and history as well as its natural landscape.
- Great location just mins away from glitzy Mangere Bridge and a short distance Mangere Town Centre.
- Loads of family space here to fit the dog, trampoline, kids playhouse or pool if you wish.
Living space with open plan, views to the west and a northerly deck extend the dining area out. The developer manages over 700 properties. They understand the importance of high quality, low-maintenance property and stand behind their homes with 10-year warranties on workmanship and materials. This development offers a unique opportunity for housing supply and to create livable and engaging housing solutions. Close to all amenities and bustling Mangere Bridge Village, Ambury Farm, walking tracks and the pretty bays of Kiwi Esplanade.
This location is also convenient for Mangere Mountain and the airport. It is only 10 minutes away. desirable location. In zone for the popular Waterlea Primary, Royal https://www.salesmanpat.co.nz Oak Intermediate, and Onehunga High Schools.
Handy to Middlemore Hospital, SH20, Auckland Airport and the Town Centre with all your needs and amenities at your fingertips. Section for sale, Flat Corner site at Mangere Bridge. A freehold, fully-serviced Corner site. Road frontage, Flat section of 592m2 in Mangere Bridge Auckland
Mangere is a well-established community that holds prominence for its rich culture, history and natural landscape. Live within close proximity number of education options, great transport links and an abundance of local amenities on your doorstep with Mangere Town Centre only a stone’s throw away. You will find plenty of places to discover and enjoy the outdoors with open green spaces in and nearby, including Te Pane-o-Mataoho (Mangere Mountain) and Ambury Regional Park.